Dean had been wanting his own place to make food and sit and eat in peace for 8 years and he finally got it. I’m emotional about this.
omg i finally get why Dean and Sam keep coming back from the dead
Couple random crossovers. ‘Bug-like’ comment is from rufftoon’s fancomic :P http://rufftoon.tumblr.com/post/46811110041/intermezzo-h-part-2-part-1
I got this doujin from a stall at the South Korean bi-monthly anime/manga convention in Seoul. Supernatural is a niche, but lovable fandom over there which is every bit as linked with the emerging X-men: First Class, Sherlock, and Doctor Who fandoms as it is overseas.
If people are interested I can post photos of my Korean Destiel/gen doujins too :D
STRANGE DEMONS LYING AROUND IN CROSSROADS DISTRIBUTING DEALS IS NO BASIS FOR A SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT
I just fucking cried and I’m not even in this fandom waht have you done to me you little shits
Awww! :3 Cas baby!
- supernatural can be very racist
- supernatural can be very misogynistic
- supernatural can be extremely homophobic in places and does not treat queer characters as they should, nor do they do nearly as much representation as people give them credit for.
- supernatural is massively trans*phobic in various places
- it is okay to still enjoy supernatural
- it is not okay to deny that these things are problems
Crowley: What’s that old expression? “Success has many fathers, failure is a Winchester.”
The actual quote is “Success has many fathers, failure is an orphan.”
Metatron is spinning in lazy circles in Naomi’s desk chair, trying to decide which Heaven he wants to study for the day, and the door to the White Room slams open. Messy brown hair, blue eyes, and a familiar scowl greet him. Marv frowns. “Castiel. You weren’t supposed to die this soon. Your story won’t be an interesting one.”
Marv is hauled out of the chair by the front of his sweater and shaken like a ragdoll. “My name is Jimmy Novak. I’m from Pontiac, Illinois, and I’m fucking sick of angels.”